Real-world Challenges of SharePoint

Today I’ll be presenting a Lightning Talk on SharePoint at the Central Ohio SharePoint User Group meeting.  That means I’ve got no more than 10-minutes to dazzle the crowd with my thoughts about the challenges of using SharePoint outside of a controlled office environment, specifically as it relates to:

  • Access
  • Installation
  • Device integration
  • Learning Curve
  • Choice of tools

This is a free event, but if you show up please don’t heckle me. :)

UPDATE: I posted a video of this presentation with live narration.

image

Posted in:
Tags:

One Response so far.

  1. Very informative post. I sometimes do presentations on SharePoint and was wondering if I could use your Print List example in my presentations and refer my audience to your website for further info.

ShareThis