Video Post: 10-minute Lightning Talk–The Challenges of Real-World SharePoint

Since it’s only 10-minutes, I thought I’d go ahead and post my slides with live narration, in case you weren’t able to attend last night’s COSPUG meeting (that means you, Brian!) Smile   I’m also interested to hear any feedback or comments on the topic – what has your own experience been trying to use SharePoint outside the office environment?  Post a comment below.  Thanx.

Posted in:
Tags:

5 Responses so far.

  1. Could you post this up on youtube so that I can add this to the Blacks In Technology BITCAST section? Really good talk. Any more in depth material coming soon? Would love to post that as well.

    Greg Greenlee

  2. Can you use this link? (contains embed code):

    http://www.screencast.com/t/ZGY1YjczND

  3. Ricardo:
    Is that the actual code? Do you have that?

  4. I sent the embed code to you via LinkedIn - lemme know if it works.

  5. Ricardo,

    Great presentation with a really slick slide deck. Only advice I would say is don't repeat saying "this is a lightning talk" or "don't have time to talk about that". Aside from that great timing and flow to presentation. Again really wish I could've made it to COSPUG that night. Look forward to hearing you at SPSColumbus soon.

    Brian

ShareThis