SharePoint Workflow for Cowboys: my slide deck from DaySPUG

image

I had a great time hanging with the members of the Dayton SharePoint User Group this past Tuesday.  We discussed “Business Process Automation with SharePoint and Workflow – The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly”.  I talked about how the tools and development experience of automating process using SharePoint have improved in SharePoint 2010 (the Good) versus SharePoint 2007 (the Bad, the Ugly).  [I gave them the disclaimer that the “Bad” and “Ugly” bit was just for effect – MOSS 2007 is still awesome] :)

I then showed the demo of designing workflow using one of my favorite workflow products, Nintex.  Kudos to Nintex for providing the virtual demonstration environment to its partners like ICC – I was able to access a fully-loaded SharePoint environment and do a hands-on demo of Nintex for the folks at DaySPUG.

Thanx again, DaySPUG, for the invite.  And for all you greenhorns and city-slickers out there that want to take a gander at the slides, you can find them below:

Posted in:
Tags:

One Response so far.

  1. Very informative post. I sometimes do presentations on SharePoint and was wondering if I could use your Print List example in my presentations and refer my audience to your website for further info.

ShareThis