My Interview with BDPA

I was recently interviewed by the Black Data Processors Association Education and Technology Foundation regarding my volunteer work teaching web development to youth in the BDPA High School Computer Competition (HSCC).  It’s part of their Take Five interview series where they interview notable members of the organization.  As you can see from the interview, I find a lot of fulfillment in my work with HSCC. Check out the full interview here.

Posted in:
Tags:

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    BDPA Cincinnati chapter is very pleased that Ricardo agreed to be our guest for a meetup of Cincinnati Blacks In Technology on May 15, 2013. His topic will be 'Cloud Computing Tips for Small Business'.

    Perhaps we will be able to stream his talk live ... time will tell!

ShareThis