Facebook for Grown Folk

Last nite I was a guest speaker at BDPA Columbus’ Information Exchange networking meeting at CSI International.  My topic was on how to use Facebook effectively, particularly as adults (in contrast to my presentation to young high school students).

I tell you… the BDPA group is a lively bunch! : )  We had a great discussion with lots of interaction, laughs, and feedback.  I think many people learned some new techniques, and I expect to be getting a lot of new Facebook Friend Requests pretty soon.

One interesting part of my presentation was on the recently announced integration of Office Web Apps to Facebook.  Though I wasn’t able to show this feature in action, I was still glad I could enlighten them on the value of using Office Web Apps in conjunction with the other services in their Live account.

Hopefully I was helpful in getting people to see that Facebook is more than just Farmville. : )  My slide deck can be found below:

Posted in:
Tags:

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Ricardo,
    I'm sorry I had to leave for the 100-mile trip back to Cincinnati before your presentation. Thank you for sharing the presentation slides with those of us that could not be there in person.

    peace, Wayne

ShareThis