The one who smelt it dealt it?....

I know my blog may sometimes seem like I'm pretty anti-Mac. ;-) Even tho ever since I got my Mac Mini, I've been trying to find the positive side of the Mac experience (with little success so far). Nevertheless, when I read articles like the one below, it's just like - this stuff writes itself! Is there no limit to the amount of material that's out there??? LOL

This one truly brings the pun "Macintrash" to life. Apparently, there's a complaint about an odor coming from the Mac Pro. And there's speculation that it might be TOXIC!

All I can say is, for all the bugs and computer crashes that Windows may have put me thru in the past, at least it never tried to kill me!!!

Posted in:
Tags:

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Rankings and reviews of the best Digital Marketing companies and agencies in Noida, India based on a meticulous evaluation process. Click here: http://chlworldwide.com/

ShareThis